Terms & Conditions
- Hours of Service
- Tour and Driving Requirements
- Additional Items
- Driving Area Limitations
- Restrictions of Operation
- Damage Policies and Deposits
- Indemnification and Waiver
Hours of Service
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8am - 6pm. Weekends, evenings and holidays are by appointment only. Please contact us for details. Upon receipt of your Tour Reservation form, we will contact you within 24 hours on weekdays to gather additional information including your credit card information and to confirm your reservation. Following confirmation of your reservation, we will send your Tour Passport along with information regarding the Tour you have chosen.
Tour and Driving Requirements
- Tour Participant(s) must be at least twenty one (21) years of age.
- Tour Participant(s) aged 21-24 require an additional $100 underwriting fee. (exluding the 1 hour driving experience)
- Tour Participant(s) must have a valid U.S. driver's license.
- Tour Participant(s) must have valid automobile insurance coverage with proper (tour specific) limits, and adequate liability insurance.
Coverage will be confirmed and verified by our agents. The Tour Participant's insurance is the primary coverage for any damages to the vehicle while in the Tour Participant's possession. All of our tours(exluding the 1 hour driving experience) require a minimum of $100,000 of physical property damage coverage. Let our reservation specialists work with you and your agent, we make the process easy so you don't have to worry about it. Failure to verify insurance will result in cancellation of event reservation with applicable charges. We reserve the right to perform a 50 state background and driving record check of any applicant or to request a credit report, as part of our approval process, at our expense. Driver must have a valid major credit card for purposes of deposit, tour payment, damage and any other charges. All charges will be processed, not just reserved, and credits will be issued when applicable. All tour packages must be paid for by credit card unless otherwise authorized.
- Children are generally not allowed to participate in Drive Your Dream events. Additional participants will be charged for at normal rates and must meet the same requirements as initial applicant. No child safety seats are permitted. Additional riders may only be allowed on a space available basis. Please inquire about details and availability. Under no circumstances will additional riders be allowed to drive.
- Driver(s) must drive safely and responsibly.
- Discounts, coupons and special offers may not be combined without our advanced approval. Only one discount, coupon or special offer per rental/tour contract.
- All tour packages are subject to a State of Texas Rental Tax of 10%.
- We reserve the right to reduce the tour cars to a minimum of 3 cars or substitute another car of equal or greater value from the fleet which includes Porches, Ferraris, Lamborghinis amd Mercedes alon with orher exotic makes; in the event a vehicle is out of commission or unavailable due to damage, maintenance or other causes, or there are not enough participants. In the event the vehicle count drops, we will notify you at least 24 hours in advance, and allow you to reschedule if necessary. We are not responsible for incidental costs clients may incur, including travel, in the event of reduced car count, or a cancelled tour due to weather conditions. We generally operate the tours even in rainy conditions, unless the weather is particularly severe. In the event you do not hear from us concerning a cancelled tour due to inclement weather, the tour will continue, and no refunds or rescheduling will be given for no shows.
Driving Area Limitations
There may be no deviation from the approved tour route and all rules of DFW Drive Your Dream Tour Event must be followed. The Company reserves the right to utilize GPS tracking. Tracking will be used for security purposes only and will not be divulged to a third party, except by court order.
Restrictions of Operation
Vehicle may not be operated by anyone who has not been approved and listed by us, or is not licensed to drive, or whose license had been suspended or restricted. Vehicle may not be used for any purpose in violation of state or federal laws. Vehicle may not be used for commercial purposes such as towing, for hire services, or any use not approved by The Company. Use of vehicle for speed tests, speed contests, street races, rally, speed endurance contests, and/or speed demonstrations, is strictly prohibited. Vehicles are not approved for off-road use. The Company prohibits smoking in Tour vehicles. If the car is found to be smelling of smoke, there will be a $250 cleaning fee as well as charges for any other damage to the interior. In the event of a violation of the Drive Your Dream event agreement, we reserve the right to remotely disable and retrieve the vehicle, and/or eject the tour participant from the tour. Full tour fee as well as pick up and delivery charges will apply in the event of such action.
Damage Policies and Deposits
Tours booked and scheduled within 30 days of the tour date are to be paid in full at the time of reservation. Tours booked and scheduled more than 30 days before the Tour date, a minimum of 50% will be charged at the time of reservation. Deposit and any balance due may be processed 14 days prior to the Tour date.
Please inquire if a deposit is required on your one hour driving experience or the Drive Your Dream Tour.
A deposit equal to the tour package price, for any damages that may occur, may be required(exluding the 1 hour driving experience) . Any damages or other charges will be deducted from this deposit. In the event of damage or other charges in excess of the deposit, the cost(s) will be charged to the participant, and those charges will be processed on the participant's credit card, and/or billed to the customer, and/or an insurance claim filed. Deposits WILL NOT be applied to tour purchases, but will be refunded if there is no damage. Participant is responsible for all parking, traffic, and speeding tickets as well as any violations issued while the vehicle is being driven by the Tour Participant during the Tour event and the Tour Participant must pay for any fees, penalties, towing charges, or impound costs if the costs were incurred while in the custody of the participant. We reserve the right to hold security deposits for a period not to exceed 30 days following the Tour or for an extended period if damage estimates, or other costs, are not able to be accurately determined within the 30 day period. Participant will be notified if the deposit is being held after a 10 day period, including reasons for the hold, and estimated charges if known. Such items, if billed to The Company or discovered after the Tour has been concluded, will be billed to the Participant and/or charged to the Participant's credit card (in our sole discretion) and are due in full upon receipt. Participant is responsible for all damage to the vehicle while in the participant's possession, regardless of fault, including acts of nature, or God. If a driver wears tires in excess of 1/32 of an inch additional charges will be incurred. The excessive wear charge is $100 for each 1/32 of an inch. All costs of damages are the participant's responsibility, regardless of whether participant's insurance pays for said damage. In the event the participant's insurance has not paid for the damage within 30 days of the Tour, we reserve the right to charge participant's card, and/or require payment from the participant. We do not offer a waiver or other coverage's. Each driver will be responsible for inspecting the vehicle they will drive and have driven between each change stop. If any thing is found abnormal, the driver is responsible for reporting the issue to the Tour Manager.
As our cars, products and services are always changing, we reserve the right to change or upgrade you to a car, product or service of equal or greater value without notice.
A $25 dollar cancellation fee will be charged to any changes made less than 72 hours before your One Hour Driving Experience. You will not incur the fee if you reschedule more than 72 hours before your driving experience. If you are going to miss your scheduled Driving Experience and do not notify us 24 hours prior to your event we are not obligated to reschedule your drive. Purchases, Reservations and gift certificates for all of our products and services, including but not limited to Drive Your Dream Tours, Driving experiences, Corporate and other events are not cancellable or refundable. In the event you cancel your reservation or do not show up for your scheduled tour, your purchase price will not be refunded. DFW Elite Auto Rental reserves the right to cancel an event for bad weather. The definition of bad weather shall be at the sole discretion of The Company, but is generally defined as ice, snow, freezing rain, and may include heavy rains during the Tour. In the event of rescheduling permitted by us, the Tour amount paid will be applied toward a future tour.
If you are going to miss your scheduled Driving Experience and do not notify us 24 hours prior to your event we are not obligated to reschedule your drive.
Reservations for the Drive Your Dream Tour are not cancellable or refundable. In the event you cancel your reservation or do not show up for your scheduled tour, your purchase price will not be refunded. DFW Elite Auto Rental reserves the right to cancel an event for bad weather. The definition of bad weather shall be at the sole discretion of The Company, but is generally defined as ice, snow, freezing rain, and may include heavy rains during the Tour. In the event of rescheduling permitted by us, the Tour amount paid will be applied toward a future tour.
Reservations may be transferred to another party subject to the driver(s) meeting the qualification requirements and approval of DFW Elite Auto Rental. Changes to Tour dates will generally be accepted up to 14 days before the Tour date.
- 1. In consideration of my participation in the "Car Activities" (as defined below in Section 2), I, for myself, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs and family:
- 2. Acknowledge and agree that I understand that all activities and conduct relating to the use of automobiles is dangerous and that I could suffer serious bodily injury, permanent disability, paralysis and death, and my property or the property of others could be damaged or destroyed as a result of such activities. I represent and covenant that I am qualified, in good health and in proper physical condition do drive a high performance sports car and otherwise participate in the activities offered by DFW Elite Auto Rental, that as of the date of this agreement I have in effect a valid auto insurance policy and that I will at all times abide by all applicable laws and all instructions, rules and directions relating to the Car Activities. The term without limitation serious bodily injury, permanent disability, paralysis, death, damage, loss theft or destruction of my property or the property of others, damage to any vehicle driven or that I otherwise come in contact with in connection with the Car Activities.
- 3. Acknowledge and agree that the Risks and other dangers may be caused by my own actions, or inactions, the actions or inactions of others, the condition in which the Car Activities take place, the condition of the vehicle(s) that are subject of the Car Activities or the negligence of the "Releasees" (as that term is defined below in Section 4) and that there may be other risks and damages that arise as a result of my participation in the Car Activities. I FULLY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, COSTS, AND DAMAGES incurred as a result of my participation in the Car Activities.
- 4. Hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE DFW Elite Auto Rental, any affiliates of the foregoing and their employees, subcontractors, agents, directors, principals, partners, volunteers, assigns, and successors as well as other participants in Car Activities and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises on which the Car Activities take place ("Releasees") or anyone else who might be entitled to seek indemnification or contribution from any Releasee, from all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, losses or damages arising from or in any way related to my participation in the Car Activities, whether caused or contributed to by the negligence or other conduct of any Releasee.
- 5. I will DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD each of the Releasees harmless against any and all claims, demands, suits, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses ( including attorney's fees) relating in any way to my participation in the Car Activities, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 6. If any portion of the agreement is ruled by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the rest shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
- 7. I represent that I am at least 21 years old.
- 8. No one has made oral statements, representations or inducements to me not expressly contained in the document and upon entering into this agreement; I have not relied upon anything not expressly contained herein.
- 9. I understand and agree that this agreement is expressly intended to extend and apply to, and also cover and include all, unknown, unforeseen, unanticipated and unsuspected risks, dangers, injuries, damages, loss and liability and the consequences thereof, as well as those now disclosed, perceived and to exist. In addition, I understand and agree that the provisions of any state, federal, or local law or ordinance providing in substance that releases shall not extend to risks, dangers, claims, demands, injuries or damages, loss or liability, which are unknown or unsuspected to exist at the time of the giving of such releases, are hereby expressly WAIVED, and that such WAIVER is an essential and material provision of this agreement.
- 11. This RELEASE shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, and the venue for any dispute shall be in Tarrant County, Texas.
- If you purchased a gift certificate, or have some other offer or coupon, you must have the original to use that item. We are constantly changing tours, cars and driving experiences, and reserve the right to substitute a product of equal or greater value to an prepurchased or offered in a prior period. All offers, coupons and gift certificates expire 12 months from date of purchase, unless others noted or agreed in writing. If you cannot use your offer within that period, please contact us for an accommodation, which may be available, but is not mandatory and shall be in our sole discretion.
- I have read this agreement, fully understand its terms, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it and have signed it freely and without any inducement or assurance of any nature and intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extend allowed by law.
Reserved Seats and Rescheduling
DFW Drive Your Dream reserves the right to cancel or reschedule an event for bad weather or lack of reserved seats. In the event of a lack of reserved seats, we always endeavor to cancel at least 72 hours prior to an event. Events do run in rain, and are only cancelled in the event of very severe weather. please list a cell phone number when possible on your application in the event we need to make a last minute cancellation, though we generally notify by email. If an event is rescheduled by us, please revisit the website to reschedule.